Developer Red Wing Simulations has released Geneva Airport (LSGG) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport in Switzerland handles over 15 million passengers each year and features an extensive network to many European destinations such as the UK, France, Spain and more. Furthermore, some airlines also offer long-haul routes to North America, China and the Middle East from the airport. The airport is extremely popular during the winter months where thousands of skiers escape to the mountains with all of their equipment.
Should you buy the product, you will be downloading a complete rendition of the airport with a mix of 2K and 4K texturing, with all main aprons, cargo and maintenance areas fully modelled. In addition, 25 buildings and hotels within the immediate vicinity have been included as you fly overhead on the approach. Red Wing Simulations has also included custom animated jetways, a range of static aircraft, 3D animated characters and a range of customised ground equipment to bring the airport to life.
- Airport modeled with PBR 2K& 4K materials
- Main aprons, cargo and maintenances area .
- Hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting
- High Resolution Aerial Scenery with custom mesh
- Dynamic lighting
- Customised Animated Glass Jetways
- Static Aircraft from Easy jet, Swiss air, British airways and Lufthansa on apron
- 25 Buildings and hotels in the vicinity
- 40 detailled Buildings in Airport
- 3D animated characters
- Customised ground services
- Special details and vehicles during snow periods
- Geneva Water jet modeled
- Complete historical and technical document