Developer Prealsoft has just released their Casablanca Airport (GMMN) scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The new scenery is essentially a port of their previous rendition which was pushed for P3D a year and a half ago. The MSFS version however takes advantage of the wider possibilities of the new platform with better ground textures, PBR materials, dynamic lighting and detailed terrain. It also incorporates customized animated jetways and windows reflections.
- Case: Lian-Li 0-11 Dynamic XL
- Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
- CPU: Intel i9 9900K (Stock Clocked)
- GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 2080Ti
- RAM: 64gb G.Skill Trident Z Royal DDR4 @ 3600
- 850W Platinum certified power supply, 280mm Liquid-cooled