FSDG (Flight Sim Development Group) have been incredibly quick at releasing a host of content lately. Their beautiful Mauritius was followed up quickly by ‘lite’ versions of Bodrum and Bangalore, yet each release was detailed, rich and a great addition to the flight sim library. Today, the team released their next airport: Mayotte Pamandzi.
The airport serves as a great stop-over between Madagascar and the African continent. FSDG have worked on this airport to allow you to island hop between some of the most stunning places in the world. With a great approach and a wonderful airport, FSDG says that “Mayotte offers it all”.
The scenery covers the entire Mayotte Pamanzi as well as an accurate and detailed rendition of Dzaoudzi Pamandzi International Airport (FMCZ). Jetways are compatible with both SODE and AES, and the team have done their best to ensure that 3D lighting is performance friendly, without impacting the visual quality.
You can buy it now from FSDG’s website for €12.00.
As per their previous post, it would appear that La Romana will be the next airport to be released followed by Antalya and possibly Casablanca.
Full feature list below:
- Coverage of Mayotte Pamandzi
- Aerial imagery with night lights
- Accurate and detailed rendition of
- Ultra realistic shadow and light rendition with volumetric lights
- Jetways compatible with SODE and AES
- Performance-friendly 3D lights technology
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Compatible with all known addons including ftx products, UTX and FSGlobal
- Manual included