Officially announced just last week, iniBuilds has released Palm Springs International Airport (KPSP) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located in the U.S. State of California, KPSP primarily serves Palm Springs, a city of 45,000 residents known for its hot springs, stylish hotels, golf courses, and spas. KPSP also is the main commercial airport for the surrounding Coachella Valley, which has a seasonal population of upwards of 600,000 residents in the winter months, not including the estimated 3.5 million conventioneers and tourists each year that visit. The airport is served by all major U.S. carriers with an international presence from Canadian carriers Westjet and Air Canada as well.
iniBuilds’ KPSP features high-quality models of airport buildings as well as surrounding areas and local points of interest. The airport terminal features a detailed interior, jetways, ground vehicles, static aircraft, and 3D people. Landside details are abundant as well with car parks, custom airport signage and ground decals, benches, static passengers, and local vegetation. For added detail, the team has even included the nearby San Gorgonio Pass wind farm located at the extreme west end of the Coachella Valley, west of Palm Springs.
Palm Springs International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator is now available from the iniBuilds Store. The regular price for the scenery is £14.99 GBP | €17.19 EUR | $18.19 USD (estimated conversion excluding any applicable taxes, pricing may vary). However, as announced via their social media channels, for release weekend only (expires 23/10/23 @ 23:59 BST (GMT+1), you can buy KPSP for a special price of £9.99 GBP (excl VAT) through the latest version of iniManager (v2.2.7).
Full Features List
- Hand-crafted ground poly, textures with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- True-to-life airport landside recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers, and more
- Accurately modeled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects, and surroundings
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Up-to-date airport layout reflecting the current, real-world location
- Fully modeled local POI’s and surrounding buildings including the San Gorgonio Pass wind farm
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible
- GSX profile included
- Full iniManager compatibility to configure your scenery for the best possible performance for your system