After being teased on social media earlier this week, iniBuilds has officially announced the destination of their next scenery: Palm Springs International Airport (KPSP). The airport serves the Palm Springs area, located in the south of California. While the airport originally started as a military field for training, those days are long gone; the airport sees a fairly large number of (mostly) domestic airlines, with a large number of seasonal as well as year-round destinations.
iniBuilds rendition of Palm Springs Intl. Airport promises to be a detailed one, with high quality models of the airport buildings as well as some of the airport surroundings and POI’s. These surroundings extend to the nearby San Gorgonio pass wind farm, which has been faithfully recreated by the team. The land side of the airport has been filled with details and objects (as can be seen in the previews), such as busy car parks, custom signs and posts, a lot of benches, static passengers and a whole lot of palm trees. The air side of the airport features jetways, ground vehicles and static aircraft and other clutter. The terminal building has been recreated accurately, complete with terminal interior.
iniBuilds’ Palm Springs Airport will release on October 20th for £14.99 GPB. Until then, we’ll need to make do with a slew of previews, including the scenery trailer.
- Hand crafted ground poly, textures with crisp, bespoke texture sets (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- True-to-life airport land side recreation with custom ground decals, signposts, vegetation, parking barriers and more
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Bespoke taxi signage as it is in the real world
- Up to date airport layout reflecting the current, real-world location
- Fully modelled local POI’s and surrounding buildings including San Gorgonio Pass wind farm!
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Use of the latest MSFS SDK features to allow for the best optimisation and performance possible
- GSX profile included
- Full iniManager compatibility to configure your scenery for the best possible performance for your system