After a successful release of the Q4XP on X-Plane 11, FlyJSim has updated the aircraft to version 1.11.
Some of the highlights in the new patch include improved performance increases, new initial support for VR and additional options within the JPAD to give you different options for throttle and prop handle manipulators. Whilst this patch does improve the performance for users, FlyJSim said that there will be more improvements next year.
You can download the new update from your original place of purchase; a reactivation is required in order to get it working.
FlyJSim’s Q4XP is available right now for $79.95.
- Cockpit manipulators replaced with low poly count click spots as well as command
- These new manipulators improve performance in and out of VR as well as facilitating
those who need commands driving hardware such as cockpit builders.
- Larger click spots makes many switches and knobs easier to select.
- Performance increases will vary by user, more improvements will come next year.
- Initial support for VR comes with the new manipulators was well as much improved
- Fix crash when inserting index 0 on VTO page.
- Fix WPT ALERT not computed when Track-to-Fix termination conditions aren’t met.
- Fix hold legs not getting pre-computed when WPT ALERT isn’t triggered.
- Fix DF leg computation when the target location is within turn radius
(RTT 3J departure LOWI).
- Fix waypoint ETA clipping on MFD map.
- No more shiny control seals.
- New Option added to give you different options for throttle and prop handle