Welcome to our weekly series: Flying Fridays! With so much content out there and choice for flying, it’s always fun to see what the community is actually up to in the virtual skies. That is why we want to see what you’re flying this weekend.
Where are you flying this weekend?
Tell us in the comment section where you’re flying this weekend. Give us screenshots, routings, and details.
As for me, this weekend I won’t be flying… virtually. Instead, I’ll be traveling back home from being at Gamescom 2023. I’ll be flying back on a 737 Ryanair from Germany back to the UK. I’ll probably end up recreating the route once I’m back.
Win a Giftcard for Contrail
Tell us in the comments where you are flying this weekend. We’ll then take a random person who comments and give them a free 5 Euro gift card to spend at Contrail. We’ll close the comments on Sunday afternoon and then pick a winner on Monday morning.
Cool Recent Releases or News this Week
Loads of news came about this week, plus some neat releases. Here’s what you guys have been reading:
- Horizon Simulations Announces the 787-9 for MSFS
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Announces City Update: Western Europe & Local Legend 12 Revealed
- VATSIM Begins 8.33 kHz VHF Frequency Spacing Trial
- Thrustmaster Viper TQS Mission Pack Available for Pre-Order
- Fly 2 High’s Jeju International Airport RKPC Released
- Blackbird Simulations Announces T6A ADV
- Fly 2 High Releases Belgrade Airport
Did you Know?
Scenery developer Pyreegue Dev Co has started adding more airports to the Contrail app, including Glasgow and Belfast. They’re also one of the highest-rated scenery developers on the platform. If you loved their East Midlands airport, then you’ll probably like their other UK airports, too.