Fly 2 High has released Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (LYBE). The airport serves the capital city of Serbia, Belgrade. The airport was first opened in 1962, and named after the famous Serbian-American inventor Nikola Tesla in 2006. The airport serves a number of airlines with destinations in Europe and the Middle-East.
Fly 2 High has set a certain level of quality expectation from themselves by now, and Belgrade Airport promises to meet that level yet again. Featuring a detailed rendition of the airport, with high quality modelling and detailed textures. The terminal features interior, while both the landside and airside of the airport appear full of vehicles and other details in the previews shared by the team. These details a vehicles include construction vehicles, as well as construction materials in appropriate places. On the airside, we can see some apron clutter with catering and pushback vehicles as well as cargo containers standing around. A full list of features can be found at the end of this article.
Fly 2 High’s Belgrade Airport is available exclusively through iniBuilds for £16.19 GBP.
- Custom VDGS
- Accurate simulation of the nearest Belgrade Nikola Tesla airport to the present
- Hand-made ground textures (Runways, aprons, paths, roads)
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings
- Official GSX Profile included
- Good optimization of FPS