Newly established developer Cockspur has released the Aeropakt A22-LS Foxbat for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
This ultralight was first produced in 1996 by Ukrainian manufacturer Aeroprakt. It uses a Rotax 912ULS 4-cylinder air-cooled horizontally-opposed piston engine to carry one passenger at speeds of over 100mph. One of the most impressive aspects of the A22 Foxbat is the range of 680nmi. The aircraft weighs just 260kg (empty) and is put together from a kit of 152 pieces.
The aircraft includes 2 versions of the aircraft and comes with realistic flight modelling based on real-world data. The easy to master aircraft comes with various static elements that can be controlled with the in-sim cockpit phone, along with fully modelled flaperons. Finally, multiple liveries are included giving you the chance to fly around the world in a selection of colours for the A22-LS.
- 2 versions, with or without wheel-fairings
- G3X display
- Static elements that can be turned on or off using the in-cockpit phone
- Switch between ASI units using the in-cockpit phone
- Flaperons modelled
- Multiple liveries
- Realistic flight model based on real-world data
- Easy to master, fun to fly