Over on their forums, iniBuilds’ own Ubaid has given a status update regarding their upcoming projects.
Starting off with the Airbus A310 for Microsoft Flight Simulator, which was announced in Microsoft’s recent Games Showcase. The previews that we’ve seen thus far have mainly focussed on the plane’s exterior, so the team is this time sharing the cockpit of the plane. According to the post the team is currently working on refining the cockpit as a lot of elements are already complete.
Moving on, Ubaid gives some attention to the update that is under development for iniBuild’s London Heathrow EGLL scenery. A big update to this airport was announced back in June, and the team is now ready to share some screenshots. A full changelog can be found at the end of this article, but the main changes to the scenery seem to revolve around lighting and interior.
In other scenery matters, iniScene’s Buffalo Niagara KBUF is now available for purchase via the Microsoft Marketplace. San Antonio KSAT is in the final stages of development and will soon be ready for testing. Ubaid concluded the post with two teasers of an upcoming scenery project, which appears to feature the LAPD’s Air Support Division.
iniScene London Heathrow EGLL Changelog
- Hilton Garden Inn bug fix
- Terminal 2b emissive improvements
- Terminal 5a detailed interior and improved night lighting
- Terminal 2 limited interior and improved night lighting
- Terminal 5b texture and geometry improvements, limited interior with improved night lighting
- Terminal 5c texture and geometry improvements, limited interior with improved night lighting
- Various Vehicle Path decals added
- Various Taxi-way decals added
- Improvements to T2 Construction Area
- Minor Improvements to T3 Landside detail
- Added custom Runway Exit Lighting (orange-green alternating)
- Added aprons and lines to Fire and Maintenance Area
- Added Landside detail for Cargo Terminal area
- Added lighting to T5 Industrial Area
- Changed gate 236 to 237 (including signage etc)
- Yellow lines now sorted under runway markings
- Added double-white line around parking/taxi boundaries
- Added parking position for G515 (fix for incorrect jetway being called at 516)
- Adjusted jetway rotation for G516 to prevent obstruction to VDGS
- Added exclude under Concorde model
- Rework of airline gate allocation