Developer Parallel 42 has today embarked on a new mission by releasing their first-ever aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Best known for The Skypark, ChasePlane and the Immersion packages, Parallel 42 has stepped into the aircraft development space with the release of the #FreedomFox.
The FreedomFox was developed in close collaboration with YouTuber Trent Palmer to ensure that this aircraft matches the exact behaviour his own aircraft has in the simulator as it does in the real world. To achieve this Parallel 42 was helped by GotGravel who landed his experience into developing the STOL flight model. The FreedomFox is running a Rotax 915iS Turbocharged/Fuel Injected engine, Beringer Aero wheels & brakes, dual Garmin units, and other custom modifications, all of which have been developed for the simulator.
Further to the FreedomFox, Parallel 42 has included a second aircraft with the package. The Fox2 is the team’s own package based on a custom build. It includes an experimental engine update, additional livery options and more. In fact, you can use the Parallel 42 ‘Mod Manager’ to customise the aircraft even further so you can customise your very own FreedomFox. The Mod Manager also includes bonus liveries and also bonus scenery to enhance your experience further.
It is worth noting that there are a few ‘to-dos’ on the list from Parallel 42. That includes an interactive checklist, custom visual effects, ambient lighting from the displays and numerous 3D details around the aircraft itself.
- GotGravel STOL flight model, tested by Trent Palmer
- Mod Manager w/bonus content
- Exclusive “Desert Oasis” Photosbykev scenery
- Trent Palmer pilot avatar by TwoSeventyInc
- Additional GotGravel performance mods for Fox2
- Dual Garmin G3X Units
- Realistic electrical system fault/overload simulation
- Accurate 3D Model based on Kitfox Series 5 STi
- Beringer Aero wheels and brakes
- Custom flaperon implementation
- Window scratches as you’ve never seen before! (optional)
- Free liveries forever. (we love artists)
- Custom suspension animations
- Actual Big Tires
- OneWheel & Camping gear included
- & Wig-Wag lights.