Burning Blue Design has released Sibson Aerodrome for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Sibson Aerodrome, located 65 miles East of Birmingham, was founded in 1930 as the Peterborough and District Aero Club. It later transitioned into a Royal Air Force training base during World War II, serving as a home for several Squadrons providing training for new pilots and running operational exercises. The aerodrome later transferred to private ownership and is now home to the UK Parachuting Skydiving Centre and, the Peterborough Flying School.
Burning Blue Design has gone to great lengths to accurately depict the aerodrome in MSFS, visiting the site numerous times to collect reference data and images.
Sibson Aerodrome is available to purchase now, from Burning Blue Design’s website, for £10.95.
- Over 100 custom 3D objects each with full Physical Based Rendering (PBR) textures
- Up-to-date layout with accurate runways, taxiways with custom runway lights and taxi signs
- Detailed hangar interiors with working animated hangar doors
- Highly detailed cafe interior
- Completely custom windsock and dynamic animated flags
- Real-life static aircraft based at Sibson:
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (G-UKPA)
- Cessna A150 (G-HIVE and G-BAEP)
- Icarus C42 (G-CJAP)
- Full night lighting and dynamic weather compatibility
- Enhanced high-resolution colour corrected ground textures