Scenery developer Boundless Simulations has brought us Shobdon Aerodrome (EGBS) for both X-Plane 11 and 12.
Shobdon Aerodrome is a small airfield located 7 miles west of Leominster in Herefordshire, UK. Originally starting out as a British Army camp, the airfield was used by the No.5 glider training school from 1942 to 1945. In 1962 after years of no flying activity, Herefordshire Aero Club gained permission to operate the airfield and continues to do so to this day. The airfield is a popular flying club and is home to many private aircraft of all shapes and sizes. Shobdon is also frequently used for air taxi services to Europe.
Boundless’ rendition of Shobdon includes great attention to detail, including up-to-date HD Ortho imagery, 4K photorealistic texturing throughout, open hangars with aircraft inside, PBR ground and vehicle texturing, accurately modelled cracks/wear & tear, custom vegetation and more.
You can purchase Boundless’ Shobdon Aerodrome for X-Plane from the Boundless Store for £9.99. Both XP11 and XP12 versions are included in the price.
This product does require the Boundless Library – which is available to download for free here.
- Real Airport Layout
- Up to date, HD Ortho imagery
- 4K Photorealistic Textures
- PBR ground and building textures
- Dynamic Night lighting based on real-world colour tones
- 3D Hedges, trees and Vegetation
- 3D Grass
- Nearby houses and farms modelled
- Rain and seasonal effects on the ground (XP12 Only)
- Static Aircraft
- Fully accurate ground markings – including accurately modelled cracks/wear & tear
Open Hangars (with aircraft inside)