AzurPoly has issued an update for their popular C-160 Transall for MSFS. The update, going by version number 1.3.0, includes several fixes for some issues with the aircraft. It also makes some changes to several of the systems of the aircraft, such as changes to the de-icing system.
AzurPoly’s C-160 Transall is available for MSFS via simMarket, Orbx Direct as well as the MSFS Marketplace for €32,99.
- New condition lever logic with remaining bugs fixed
- Increased elevator trim range for autopilot
- New smoother wipers animations
- More realistic APU start and stop sequence
- Fixed incorrect distance to DME station
- Increased windshield deice rate
- Added propeller deice
- Improved autopilot control
- Fixed aircraft diving below horizon when autopilot is enabled
- Fixed DTO function deleting wrong waypoints
- Fixed issues with waypoints deletion during flight
- Fixed cabin temperature setting
- New windshield ice texture
- Added EHSI lubber line in ARC/MAP modes
- Allow three characters airport codes in FMS
- and much more!