Developer AzurPoly has released its awaited Fouga CM-170 Magister for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Released today in the Flight Simulator Marketplace, the new aircraft is based on the French aircraft by the same name.
The Fouga CM-170 Magister is primarily operated as a training aircraft, and it is also used in combat as a close air support platform. Sadly there are no operating weapons on this rendition. However, the aircraft does come complete with a range of other features that will see you flying this historic aircraft.
AzurPoly has incorporated a range of features including a custom hydraulic and fuel system, along with full interior and exterior lighting. Furthermore, there is a high-definition audio set included, 8 liveries to choose from and a built-in EFB to manage aircraft settings.
The CM-170 Magister is a two-seat, twin-engine military jet produced by Fouga. Its initial flight took place on July 23rd and quickly become a staple amongst armies around the world. Nearly 930 of the type were built until it was retired. The aircraft has an endurance of 2 hours and 40 minutes and a maximum speed of 444mph, meaning you have the chance to really put her through her paces.
The AzurPoly Fouga CM-170 Magister is available through the in-sim Marketplace for £20.99.
- Highly detailed 3D model
- 4k pixels PBR textures
- 8 liveries, including historical French Aerobatic Patrol
- Accurate flight dynamics based on connoisseurs feedback
- Custom EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) to manage aircraft settings
- High definition audio
- Custom hydraulic system with simulated emergency circuit
- Custom fuel system with fuel dumping capabilities
- Custom oxygen circuit
- Custom interior and exterior lighting
- Smoke system including several colors
- VR Compatible- MSFS checklists containing all procedures
- Operational copilot cockpit area
- AI Compatible
- Comprehensive flight manual downloadable on our website (available in few days)