Get ready to take flight in one of the most distinctive jet trainers in the world as AzurPoly has released the Fouga CM.170 Magister for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The CM.170 Magister is used by the French Air Force and also is used by acrobatic flyers at airshows all over the world. The aircraft has a maximum take-off weight of 3,200 kg, whilst having an impressive 2 hour and 40-minute endurance. When at 30,000ft, the aircraft can reach speeds over 440mph, making it extremely nimble in many situations.
The aircraft comes with a number of features that are now the norm within Microsoft Flight Simulator. Expect a detailed 3D model, 4K texturing and a number of liveries that relate to the CM.170 Magister. The team at AzurPoly has included a number of cool features such as a custom EFB to manage aircraft settings, custom hydraulic systems (with emergency circuits) and a smoke system that shoots out different colours. Finally, it’s great to see that AzurPoly has embraced in built-in checklist system by including all the procedures in the simulator for anyone to easily get to grips with the plane.
- Highly detailed 3D model
- 4k pixels PBR textures
- 8 liveries, including historical French Aerobatic Patrol
- Accurate flight dynamics based on connoisseurs’ feedback
- Custom EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) to manage aircraft settings
- High definition audio
- Custom hydraulic system with the simulated emergency circuit
- Custom fuel system with fuel dumping capabilities
- Custom oxygen circuit
- Custom interior and exterior lighting
- Smoke system includes several colours
- VR compatible
- MSFS checklists containing all procedures
- Operational copilot cockpit area
- AI compatible