Scenery developer Xometry Design has released Oklahoma City Will Rogers World Airport (KOKC) for both X-Plane 11 and 12.
Oklahoma City Will Rogers World Airport is a medium-sized airport located 6 miles from downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US. The airport first opened in 1911 as Oklahoma City Municipal Airport but later changed its name in 1935 to “Will Rogers World” in memory of a famous Oklahoma native killed in an aeroplane crash in Alaska. The airport is home to The Oklahoma National Guard and also has a large Federal Transfer Center located on the west side of the airport, used as a terminal for transporting prison inmates. Will Rogers is served by a number of domestic airlines with 24 destinations across the US, Southwest Airlines currently offers the most routes.
Xometry Design’s rendition includes high-resolution texturing throughout, detailed terminal and surrounding buildings, custom SAM jetways and marshallers, realistic wear and tear, HD colour-corrected ortho imagery, custom vegetation and more.
You can purchase Oklahoma City Will Rogers World Airport for X-Plane from the iniBuilds store for £17.99 (Excluding VAT).
- Detailed rendition of Oklahoma City Will Rogers Airport (KOKC)
- High-resolution ground textures
- Custom SAM jetways and marshallers
- Detailed buildings
- Disassembled aircraft parts
- PBR normal maps
- Realistic wear, tar, cracks and stains
- Includes Ortho4XP patch
- Accurately placed custom buildings and custom clutter
- Custom night lighting
- Custom taxiway edge lights
- High-resolution colour-corrected and edited ortho imagery
- Accurately placed realistic vegetation (3D grass, bushes and trees)