Scenery developer Xometry has released Eagle County Airport (KEGE) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Eagle County airport is the perfect way to discover Eagle Valley and the surrounding area.
The airport poses a challenge due to the surrounding terrain and ever-changing weather conditions in the valley. Airlines such as American and Delta fly to destinations across the US including Miami, New York, Phoenix and Philadelphia.
Xometry has included a range of features including high-resolution ground textures, custom 3D buildings and has used PBR across the whole product for the most realistic looking effect possible. This also includes wear and tear, cracks and other environmental effects. There’s also the use of custom mesh and night lighting.
- Detailed buildings
- High resolution ground textures
- Detailed rendition of KEGE Eagle County Regional Airport
- PBR normal maps
- Realistic wear, tar, cracks and stains
- Custom mesh
- Custom night lighting
- Accurately placed, realistic vegetation (3D grass, bushes and trees)
- High resolution ortho imagery
- Custom jetways