TropicalSim has released their popular Curaçao scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Curaçao International Airport (TNCC, also known as Hato Intl. Airport) is the only airport serving the island of Curaçao. The airport is of high importance to the island, as it is one of the ways to grow its economy significantly. The airport serves a number of airlines, with destinations in North America, South America, The Caribbean and the Netherlands.
TropicalSim’s rendition comes with highly detailed modelling and textures, and features the airport with its most recent terminal expansion complete. This expansion was completed in 2018, and aims to process as much as 2.5 million travellers on a yearly basis. Furthermore, the airport features native MSFS dynamic lighting and PBR materials. TropicalSim Curaçao can be purchased for €18,- from SimMarket. Customers that have purchased a previous version of the scenery are eligible for an upgrade price of €10.
Thanks to Xander for the tip.
- Highly detailed rendition of Hato International Airport / TNCC located on the island of Curaçao
- Terminal expansion completed
- Full night illumination
- Taxiway extension construction rendered as of mid/late 2021
- Native MSFS Dynamic Lighting
- Seamless integration with default MSFS scenery
- Usage of MSFS PBR Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK FlightSim Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK native gITF models