A new minor update for the ToLiss A319 has been released.
The new update adds NavAid selection capability to the MCDU, whilst also adding visible chocks when they are applied when parked on the ground. Further improvements include cockpit sound improvements, wipers working again with the Librain rain effects and improved fault light logic. Overall, a nice series of improvements for the plane for customers who own the aircraft.
Customers can update the plane right now by downloading a new build from where you purchased the plane from.
Changelog (Version 1.6.4)
- Added NavAid Deselection capability to MCDU
- Added visible chocks to facilitate figuring out why the heck the airplane does not move
- Cockpit sound improvements
- Added the Option to have NAV mode reengage automatically on Go Around initiation
- Added CVR Test function
- MCDU Prog Page shows flight number again
- If landing without retarding the thrust levers, firewalling the levers correctly changes A/THR modes
- Added missing wind field on Data/IRS page
- Increased ground cart pressure for better engine start performance
- Librain rain effects: Wipers work again
- fixed issue that may lead to the Master Warning not always lighting up when it should
- some external light improvements
- Inhibited the speed trend indication below 30kts IAS on ground
- Vertical FD guidance during TO rotation much smoother now
- Improved fault light logics for hydraulic overhead switches
- Improved indication of PTU operation to prevent it going on and off repeatedly