Developer South Oak Co has released Traffic in Sight, a new addon that brings multiple low-altitude traffic hazards such as hot air balloons, gliders, drones and helicopters to the Microsoft Flight Simulator skies.
The skies of the real world are filled with different types of traffic hazards and it is highly likely that air traffic control may not have radio contact with many of these, so it is up to the pilot to visually identify these hazards to avoid an in-air collision.
Currently, only North East USA is covered but more regions are expected to follow soon.
You can purchase Traffic in Sight – North East USA from SimMarket for €6.99 (excluding VAT) here.
- Multiple types of traffic hazards including drones, helicopters, hot air balloons, hang gliders, gliders, powered paragliders, and aerobatic aircraft
- Dynamic and expansive low-altitude traffic coverage for the entire areas of North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine
- All traffic models are fully animated and flying
- Traffic ranges in altitudes from the surface up to 6,000 ft with random flight tracks
- All traffic is fully collision enabled and will cause damage to your aircraft with crash mode enabled
- Night lighting on all helicopters and aerobatic aircraft
- LOD optimization results in a minimal impact on simulator frame rates