Skyline Simulations has released one of the most popular destinations for tourists from the UK with their latest scenery: Gibraltar Airport (LXGB). The airport is famous for its stunning, albeit dangerous approach with strong cross winds. Despite the airport being a popular tourist destination, there are only two airlines with regular scheduled flights at the airport (British Airways and easyJet), with only a handful of destinations across the UK.
Skyline Simulations has recreated the airport with detailed custom modelling and high resolution, custom PBR textures. The apron features details such as ground clutter, with pushback trucks and baggage carts. Beyond the airport itself the team has included ortho imagery for the ground textures and OSM data for the island itself and the city. Also included are an animated radar and boats. Last but not least, the team has included animated traffic crossing the runway.
Skyline Simulations’ LXGB Gibraltar for X-Plane 12 can be picked up for €17,90 from simMarket.
- UHD custom textures using the latest painting techniques
- XPLCity with custom 3D houses around the city
- Super-detailed 3D modelling
- PBR materials on every building
- Stop traffic with Landing Lights on Script
- Detailed HD ground with PBR and decals
- Custom 3D vegetation blends with orthophotos
- Ultra-high-resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Island and Cities using original OSM data
- Amazing and detailed island night textures
- Ground traffic
- Animated Radar and Boats
- Animated road traffic crossing the runway for takeoff and landing