Developer Skyline Simulations has released Cincinnati Landmarks for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Cincinnati is a major city located in the southwestern corner of the U.S. state of Ohio. It is situated along the Ohio River and is known for its rich history, diverse culture, and various attractions.
According to the team, the product comes with the latest OSM data, meaning all the buildings and their locations are up-to-date and accurate. Each of the models included makes full use of modern tools and techniques, including PBR texturing, decals and various animations. There are also animated cars, boats and fountains throughout the city.
- Designed with the latest OSM data
- UHD Realistic Custom Textures
- Detailed PBR and decals
- HD 3D modeling
- Ultra Resolution of John A. Bridge
- Animated Fountain Mirror Lake
- Animated Boat
- Animated Cars
- Amazing custom night textures
- Scripps Tower Interior
- Compatible with our KCVG Airport