Sim-Wings has released its V2 rendition of Munich International Airport (EDDM) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Munich International Airport is the latest of an increasing number of airports released in the early days of MSFS to benefit from a version 2 update.
Munich International Airport, officially known as Munich Airport Franz Josef Strauß, is one of the busiest and most modern airports in Germany. It is located approximately 17 miles northeast of Munich’s city centre, in the state of Bavaria. The airport serves as a major transportation hub for both domestic and international flights.
Sim-Wings’ V2 rendition of Munich International Airport is a completely reworked version of its predecessor and includes a new terminal (construction site) as well as various other new surrounding buildings, PBR high-quality texturing throughout, custom aerial images plus many other corrections and additions. This new version also includes the Aerosoft VDGS safegate system.
Sim-Wings Munich International Airport (EDDM) V2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator is a free update for all existing owners. For new customers, you can purchase the scenery from the Aerosoft Store for €25.16 here.
- Highly detailed scenery of Munich Airport
- Custom aerial photo for the airport, elaborate retouching and colour correction for a true display
- Seamless transition to the default simulator landscape
- Terraforming to blend an airport into the default elevation model
- Detailed taxi, ground lines and stands according to current maps
- Taxiway bridges across the access roads
- New terminal building (construction site) at T1
- Extremely detailed Munich airport buildings with interiors (airside) and all additional buildings
- Complete freight area with container storage, hangars and buildings
- Animated jetways
- Many static apron vehicles
- Realistic nighttime dynamic lighting
- MSFS SDK materials (PBR)
- Now with a working VDGS safe gate system (Aerosoft module, PC only)