Located in north-eastern Bosnia and Herzegovina lies Banja Luka Intl. Airport (LQBK), and destination to Orbx’s latest scenery project. Though small, with only a handful of mostly seasonal connections, the airport still serves the second largest city in the country.
Banja Luka International Airport has been recreated by Orbx Indie Developer Radoslav Tukakov. Radoslav has recreated the airport in high detail, with a 3D interior for both the terminal and ATC tower, as well as the hangar and ground services garage. The ground layout is up-to-date, and detailed touches such as hand-placed approach lighting and vegetation correction have been made to ensure authenticity. A full feature list of the airport can be found at the end of this post.
Orbx’s Banja Luka International Airport is available for $14.99 AUD through Orbx Direct.
- Highly detailed airport with 3d interior and passengers
- ATC tower with interior
- Hangar and ground service vehicles garage is modeled with interior
- Custom-made parallax textures
- Accurate parking positions, latest airport layout, and navaids
- Accurate runway profile
- Hand-placed approach lighting systems
- Detailed modeling of ex-army base#
- Vegetation correction for realistic tree size
- Custom modeling of local family farms for better immersion.
- Better terraforming of airport perimeter, including drainage canals