If exploring New Zealand sounds exciting to you, then NZA Simulations has you covered with their release of Milford Sound Region for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The new product is part of their ‘Proline‘ series as it includes not just the airport, but also the surrounding area.
Milford Sound Airport (NZMF) is a small regional airport located in the South Island of New Zealand. It is situated near the famous Milford Sound, a breathtaking fjord known for its stunning natural beauty and majestic landscapes. Various regional airlines visit the airport including Air Milford and Aspiring Air, as well as various charter airlines that take passengers on tours of the local mountains.
The coverage for this product is massive, coming in at a total of 2,900 km². Across this, you will find 8 different airstrips, including the famous Milford Sound Airport. There are various helipads, points of interests, huts, and hidden gems throughout. You can see the map below for full coverage.
In addition to releasing Proline NZMF – Milford Sound Region, NZA Simulations will also release a free Milford Sound Region Expansion from their website. This adds additional locations in the greater Fiordland area. It does require the region pack in order to work.
NZA Simulations Proline NZMF – Milford Sound Region is available now for €19,99 from their website.
- 8 airstrips are included in this Milford Sound Region Add-on with attention to detail in every location
- NZMF Milford Sound – main airport for local tourist activity. Most tourist movements in NZ
- NZQU Big Bay Beach Strip – Local bush strip
- NZ31 Cascade Lagoon Airstrip – Access to the lodge for visitors
- NZ32 Hope River Airstrip– Local bush strip
- NZ34 Hollyford Track Airstrip– Local bush strip
- NZ35 Cascade Station Airstrip– Local access to the station
- T004 Quintin Lodge Airstrip – Access to the lodge for visitors
- Multiple Helipads at various huts
- Hidden adventure locations – HINT turn on POI’s to help find them all
- Fully 3D modeled interior of the Ferry Terminal building and Underwater Observatory.
- Fully 3D modeled interior of Airport buildings and hangars.
- Many hut locations throughout the scenery. (See Map)
- Many Points of interest.
- 76 Animated custom watercraft.
- Animated animal and bird life throughout.
- Airport area biome enhancements to recreate the environment to match the look and feel of real life.
- Custom water masking.
- Retouched mountain textures.
- Custom fjord sea cliffs and beach heads.
- Animated rivers and waterfalls through the fjord and beyond.