Leonardo Softhouse has updated the Fly the Maddog X for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The new update sees the plane get numerous fixes and some general improvements to the aircraft. Some fixes include EFB brightness levels, a missing mech call and some collision issues with the overhead panel. Those that had issues with the sound volumes will be pleased to hear that the overall volume has been increased.
A full changelog can be found below. To update, you will need to redownload your copy through SIMMARKET and run the installer.
You can learn more about Leonardo Softhouse’s Fly the Maddog X in our previous post. If you want to pick it up, you can do so from SIMMARKET for €75.00 (excluding taxes). Alternatively, why not check out our first look.
- New installer software;
- Fixed issue with ATC stuttering;
- Fixed issue with EFB brightness, min value now is > 0;
- Fixed small issues in the exterior model;
- Fixed issue with ACARS preliminary WAB message;
- Fixed missing mech call sound;
- Fixed missing CABIN ALTITUDE aural;
- Fixed issue of Load Manager duplicating the EFB background png in the community folder when installing liveries;
- Fixed overhead panel collision;
- Added panel collision for EFB1/2;
- Added TAB + left click for HDG and ALT knobs as equivalent of right click;
- Added handling of AUTOPILOT DISENGAGE e AUTOTHROTTLE DISCONNECT sim events;
- Added missing PFPX/SimBrief profiles to installer;
- Added current selected panel state in Load Manager info page;
- Increased overall sounds volume;
- SimVars for landing, strobe and beacon light now reflect the state of the aircraft lights.