A version 2 update of Nantes Atlantique (LFRS) airport by JetStream Designs is now available. This version 2 update, which is available for free for customers of the previous rendition of the airport, brings the scenery up-to-date with the airport as of 2023. It also features more detail than the previous version, with more detailed textures and a brand new ground. The developer recommends using the update together with MSFS’ free City Update II: France and photogrammetry enabled.
If you do not yet own JetStream Designs’ Nantes Atlantique Intl, you can pick it up for €15,50 from Contrail.
- Up-to-date as of 2023
- Extensive use of PBR materials
- 4K textures on selected models
- Sloped gound
- Animated jetways
- Detailed airport buildings, including the derelict Chateau Bougon
- Airbus factories and industrial area
- 3D passengers inside the terminal
- Realistic night lighting
- Custom clutter objects
- Custom taxiway signs
- Highly optimized for a smooth experience