Jetstream Designs has taken to their Facebook page with a lengthy development update. The update focuses on updates for existing products in the Jetstream Designs line-up, as well as new projects.
To begin the development update, Jetstream Designs has announced a significant update for their Paris Orly (LFPO) scenery. As the airport in real life has been changing, the developer saw it fit to reflect these changes in their scenery. The airport will be getting some changes to its gates to reflect its real-world counterpart. Several textures have been improved, overhauled or changed altogether, such as those for the ground and buildings. The changes are mostly centered around the airside of the airport, as there are too many changes going on at the landside for now. These changes will be reflected in a future update by the developer. The update should be out early next week.
Jetstream Designs has partnered with Marcus Nyberg for his Stockholm Arlanda (ESSA) scenery. The latest update on this scenery was shared recently, showing of a lot of the model and texture details up-close. A lot of attention is being paid to the details here to make sure the airport reflects its real-life counterpart as close as possible while making sure the feeling of immersion is as high as ever.
Coming back to Jetstream Designs’ own projects, both Milan Linate (LIML) and Nantes Atlantique (LFRS) will receive updates in a similar fashion as Paris Orly. These updates will take some time as the team needs to get good reference data on the newly added buildings and other details. Having that said, the updates are scheduled for this year.
Last but not least, the developer made a little tease on two upcoming projects, but did not provide any further detail. More information on what these projects are will be shared in a few weeks time.
Paris Orly Changelog
- added gate U03. Repositioned gates U4/U5 and removed gate U6
- added new C08 gate + jetway
- added new A51/A52 gates + new pier + jetways
- ground textures have been improved
- Buildings textures and PBR have been overhauled
- parking codes for gates disappeared with last update. They have been added again
- jetways animations have been improved
- an official GSX profile (with specific pushback procedures, VGDS, PAX, etc) is now included
- HSBC ads on jetways have been replaced by Total Energies ads
- ILS have been checked and working by default and with Navigraph
- many other smaller improvements here and there.