iniBuilds have kicked off their FlightSimExpo 2023 experience by sharing a huge update on the latest news for their previously announced A300-600 for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The team has spent the past few months completely re-creating the exterior model of the aircraft, implementing 8K and 4K PBR texturing throughout. The team has worked to create an aircraft that is full of details that is akin to the real-world counterpart.
The outside isn’t the only area that is has seen this attention to detail, either. The inside has been given plenty of work to make the A300 stand out. This includes an accurate looking cockpit and also the cargo hold in the cargo version of the plane. Initially, iniBuilds says that the cargo version of the plane will release firsthand a passenger varient will come post-release, and will include a fully modelled 3D cabin.
What is cool about the cargo version will be the ability to add cargo like cars, animals, and other packages. “Picture yourself transporting an F1 car to a thrilling race in Bahrain or taking precious cargo for an important client,” iniBuilds said in their forum post.
Modelling isn’t the only thing that has been given attention as the flight model will also be accurate and authentic, designed to replicate the real-world plane. Full ACARS and CPDLC simulation will also be included, along with a comprehensive WWise soundset.
The iniBuilds A300-600 Airliner provides you with an ultimate airliner experience embarking on extraordinary adventures, where the sky is no longer the limit.iniBuilds
The iniBuilds A300-600 will also come with a new tool that will take cargo carrying to a new level. They weren’t ready to show it off yet, as they said it requires a post of its own in the future./h3
There is no release date just yet, but those attending FlightSimExpo 2023 will be able to experience the product first hand as part of their big set-up.
Modern Long-Haul Airliner Experience?
Work continues to progress on the iniBuilds ‘Secret Project’ that promises to be a “modern long-haul airliner experience.” iniBuilds didn’t expand on that, but an official unveiling towards the end of 2023 should hopefully happen. As usual, FSElite will be here to report on it when they do share whatever this mysterious new aircraft will be.
Key Features (A300-600 Airliner for MSFS):
- Comprehensive systems simulation alongside an authentic flight-model in line with all iniBuilds airliner products. The A300 for Microsoft Flight Simulator will feature an incredibly realistic flight model, meticulously designed to replicate the handling, performance, and behavior of the real-life aircraft. Get ready to experience the thrill of flying the A300 as if you were in the captain’s seat!
- Full ACARS/CPDLC simulation (including SimBrief) with the option for classic and modern pedestal options (like the X-Plane version)
- Navigraph charts compatibility in a feature-rich EFB including comprehensive cargo operation simulation.
- Numerous realistic and fictional liveries for free via iniManager
- Custom WWise sound set including authentic sound recordings from the real aircraft, dynamically balanced within a 3D environment.
- A fully modelled Freighter (release version) & passenger version (post-release) of the A300-600 airliner. The passenger version will include a fully modelled cabin.