Fly 2 High has released McAllen Miller International Airport (KMFE) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
McAllen Miller International Airport is a small public airport located in McAllen, Hidalgo County, Texas, United States. It is the primary airport serving the Rio Grande Valley and is located just 2 miles south of the McAllen city centre. The airport consists of one terminal with 6 gates and is served by Aeroméxico Connect, Allegiant Air, American Airlines, American Eagle, United Airlines, and United Express. World Atlantic Airlines offers charter flights in and out of McAllen Miller and cargo operations are handled by UPS Airlines.
Fly 2 High’s rendition of McAllen Miller Airport includes high-resolution texturing and modelling of the terminal and surrounding buildings, custom objects, custom vegetation, hand-made ground textures, custom jetways and more.
You can purchase Fly 2 High McAllen Miller Airport (KMFE) for Microsoft Flight Simulator from SimMarket for €9.60 here.
- Accurate simulation of the nearest McAllen International Airport.
- Hand-made ground textures (Runways, aprons, paths, roads).
- Accurately modelled and positioned dynamic airport lighting.
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings, objects and surroundings.
- Good optimisation of FPS.