Back in March 2023, FlightSim Studio AG released their glass cockpit version of the Tecnam P2006T MkII with glass cockpit, the real world aircraft can be equipped with either digital glass cockpit or traditional ‘steam gauge’ versions and now virtual pilots have a choice of both.
The Tecnam P2006T is the lightest twin-engined certified aircraft available at just 819KG and is produced in Capua, near Naples, Italy. The P2006T first flew in 2007 with the initial steam gauge version which FlightSim Studio has chosen to faithfully recreate in this release. The Tecnam P2006T is typically used for flight training but is capable of flying pilot and three passengers nearly 750 miles at over 165mph making this high-winged aircraft the perfect choice for many private owners too.
Based on their original release, the analogue version of the P2006T has been created with a great attention to detail inside and out with custom systems and instruments including a custom STEC-55X autopilot system, GNS430 by Working Title integration and optional PMS GTN750 via additional purchase. The aircraft has an easy operation mode using the default MSFS processes as well as a realistic operation mode using custom engine start procedure including before start walk around and correct Rotax handling as well as persistent aircraft state. The aircraft’s EFB allows pilots to manipulate the aircraft in terms of weight and balance, fuel, settings as well as Navigraph Charts integration.
You can pick up the Tecnam P2006T equipped with analogue cockpit for €28.20 Ex.VAT from the Aerosoft store. Aerosoft is also discounting the analogue version to €12.63 Ex.VAT if you have purchased the initial P2006T release, just add the analogue aircraft to the basket and it will reduce the price automatically.
- Accurate replica of the Tecnam P2006T
- Physically Based Rendering (PBR) materials for a perfect visual result
- Highly detailed textures for special clarity including decals
- Numerous animations
- Several real-world liveries included
- Analog cockpit instruments
- GNS430 by Working Title or GTN750 by PMS (must be purchased separately)
- Wasm coded SAM standby instrument
- Custom STEC-55X autopilot
- Easy operation mode
- Realistic operation mode
- Entire soundscape based on real recordings
- Various ambient sounds
- Noise-cancelling headset option
- Interactive walkaround
- Accurate flight dynamics created by a real pilot
- Custom Soundset based on recordings of the real reference aircraft
- Comprehensive online documentation incl. performance data etc.