A brand new release for Flightbeam Studios has just dropped on Contrail. Minneapolis Airport (KMSP), located in the United States, is a major hub for Delta Airlines and offers passengers a great chance to explore the Minnesota area. The new release for Microsoft Flight Simulator comes packed with a bunch of details you would come to expect from a Flightbeam release.
Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport is around 12 miles southwest of downtown St. Paul. It is one of the busiest and largest airports in the United States and serves as a major hub for domestic and international travel. Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, United Airlines, and Southwest Airlines. Delta Air Lines, in particular, has a significant presence at MSP and operates a hub from this airport.
The product is developed with the latest features in mind, including 4K texturing, multi-layered and realistically painted ground textures, along new dense custom tarmac objects. Flightbeam Gen-5 dynamic jetways and custom signage is also included, along with key interior modelling for various parts of the terminal. Perhaps what is interesting to note is the new Flightbeam SoundFX, which is captured from real-life airports and placed around certain areas for a realistic effect.
- Latest real-world (2023) taxiway layouts and newest construction included
- Extensive, highly detailed and realistic 4096×4096 textures
- Detailed Flightbeam Gen-5 dynamic jetways with custom signage
- Multi-layered, realistic hand-painted ground textures with PBR and custom decals
- Passenger models at various gates
- New Flightbeam SoundFX, placed in various locations, captured from real life airports
- Key interior areas modeled in the terminal
- All new animated inset and elevated runway guard lights
- Dense amount of custom tarmac objects, modeled after actual objects from airport
- State-of-the-art optimization techniques, bringing you absolute best possible performance