FeelThere is down in Texas with their latest release for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This time, the team are in Dallas with the release of Dallas Love Field (KDAL) for the simulator.
The airport s famously known for being the birthplace of the largest Boeing 737 operator in the US, Southwest Airlines. Today, the airport sees around 15 million passengers taking 130,000 flights per year to destinations within the US such as Austin, Denver, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and New Orleans to name but a few. Southwest isn’t the only airline that uses Dallas Love Field, it is also visited by Alaska, Delta, and SkyWest Airlines too.
Features include detailed PBR texturing, custom animated jetways and various objects placed around the airport to bring it to live. The team has also included new ground poly that includes decals, lines, dirt and grime throughout the whole airport. The AFCAD has also been updated to make sure that all parking spots, taxiways and runways are accurate based on current charts.
- Highly detailed models with PBR texturing.
- Complete ground polygon including all decals, lines, dirt and grime.
- Custom animated jetways.
- Improved night lighting and taxiway lighting.
- Updated AFCAD including parking spots, taxiway names and signs, runways, and ground vehicle routing.
- Multiple objects placed over the airport using the MSFS SDK.