Scenery developer Feethere has released Ontario Airport (KONT) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Ontario Airport, found in California, serves a number of US airlines across a variety of destinations, along with being a hub for UPS and FedEx Express. It features 28 gates, plenty of general aviation spots and also a number of long runways, allowing it to accommodate a number of aircraft types.
The product comes with 60 detailed building models, animated jetways, custom modelled ground polygons that have realistic decals, dirt, taxi lines and surfaces. You can also see various objects throughout the scenery and improved night lighting across the board.
- Over 60 highly detailed building models with PBR texturing.
- Complete modelled ground polygon including realistic decals, dirt, taxi lines and surfaces.
- Custom animated jetways with gate numbering.
- Updated AFCAD, parking spots, taxiway names and taxi signs.
- Improved taxiway and runway lighting.
- Multiple objects and clutter placed over the airport using the SDK.
- Improved night lighting and apron lamps.
- Terrain follows real world elevation.