LatinVFR is known for a range of products within the Microsoft Flight Simulator environment. Their latest products have focused on bringing mid-level narrow-body Airbus aircraft to simmers. These aircraft are designed to be beginner-friendly but also provide a level of depth to allow people to fly from point A to point B. They also feature functionality such as SimBrief integration and full VNAV and LNAV support, enabling you to complete flights on online networks such as VATSIM.
Today, we’re able to share the news that LatinVFR is planning on expanding its fleet of Airbus aircraft to include the larger twin-aisle aircraft. This is both the Airbus A330 and the Airbus A340 series of aircraft.
Initially, LatinVFR plans on releasing the Airbus A330neo aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This aircraft will come with customized Airbus A330neo systems that will simulate point-to-point flying in the cockpit. There are some neat functions that will come with the product, including auto fuel transfer, the ability to fuel dump, and full VNAV implementation. SimBrief and Navigraph Charts can also be accessed via the onboard EFB.
42 liveries will be included with the plane, along with realistic sounds and full cabin modeling. Throughout the cabin, you will find a variety of airline classes and their respective galleys. You can see the full feature list below.
In the meantime, check out the trailer above from our friends at AviationLads.
The plan is for the A330neo to release on Thursday 19th Oct 2023 via the in-sim Marketplace. The A340-300 is also close to being released as well, with development soon to wrap up.
When we spoke to LatinVFR, they said that the plan is to release the planes in a similar fashion as they did with the narrow-bodied Airbus planes. That being they will continue to provide new updates and functions, along with new variants over time. This will include the beloved Airbus A340-600 in the future as well. Furthermore, updates will also trickle down into the A32X series of aircraft released by LatinVFR.
We’ll be keeping a close eye on the situation and be sure to let you know when the aircraft drops in the Marketplace later this week.
LatinVFR A330neo Feature List
- Customized systems of the Airbus A330neo, simulating its basic cockpit functionalities.
- Highly detailed external and interior model with high definition textures.
- Realistic A330 cockpit with functionality in most of the basic systems.
- Simulation of the auto transfer of the Trim tank, based on Aircraft’s CG and auto logic.
- Fuel dumping capabilities.
- Cabin model with Business class, premium economy, economy seats and galleys.
- 42 custom liveries from real world airlines.
- Excellent flight dynamics that resemble the Airbus A330-900, characteristics, power management, fuel systems etc.
- VNAV implementation.
- EFB (electronic flight bag) with weather, aircraft loading, simbrief, navigraph charts, GSE options.
- Navigraph charts implementation on EFB. Subscription required.
- Navigraph OANS (on-board airport navigation system) implemented on the Navigation display. Subscription required.
- Simbrief flight plan injection to CDU. Beta implementation.
- Ground service equipment on demand via the EFB.
- Cabin interior, depicting the selected airline.
- Realistic sounds
- Further updates enhancing this addon further in the coming months