Drzewiecki Design allows you to take delivery of your actual aircraft with the release of their latest scenery: Paine Field (KPAE) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Seattle Paine Field International Airport, commonly referred to as Paine Field or Snohomish County Airport is located just north of Seattle. The history of the airport goes back all the way to 1936, but the airport would not have gained as much significance as it has nowadays if not for Boeing’s decision to assemble one of its most iconic and famous aircraft at the Boeing Everett Factory: the Boeing 747. Since then, Boeing has developed several planes at this facility, including the 747 and 787. Currently the plant is used for assembly of the 767, 777 and 737 MAX.
Similar to Drzewiecki Design’s Renton Municipal Airport that houses the Boeing Renton Factory where the Boeing 737 is produced, Paine Field allows you to take a look inside the production facility and see how the aircraft are built. A large number of custom objects are visible in high detail, almost allowing you to become a part of the assembly process. Inside the factory several different assembly lines are visible and animated.
If that’s not enough, outside of the facility itself the airport is also filled with static aircraft, undergoing several stages of development and finalisation. Here you can start your test flight, or just have a look at the various aircraft and operators that are getting ready to start flying their new planes.
If you want to go even further than that, the actual airport terminal has also been created in high detail, complete with terminal interior. You can take delivery of your new Boeing plane and take it to its new home.
- A high-quality model of KPAE Paine Field Airport, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials, high-definition mesh
- Boeing Everett Factory with an animated 777X assembly line
- Custom-animated people and vehicles
- Performance-friendly interior modeling at all terminal buildings, hangars, and control towers, high-quality static aircraft, custom animations, custom animated jetways, custom sounds
- Fully compatible with GSX Pro using Cartayna Files