Drzewiecki Design has released its long-awaited Renton Municipal Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The airport product comes with a range of details, including a highly detailed version of the Boeing Renton Factory that includes an animated assembly line. You can watch the process of how a 737 is made from within the simulator. This factory also includes numerous sound effects for a realistic and immersive experience within the airport area. Furthermore, there are also custom animated people, trains and vehicles throughout the airport itself.
Drzewiecki Design has also said that the airport is fully compatible with Seattle Landmarks to give you a truly authentic experience.
- A high-quality model of KRNT Renton Municipal Airport, featuring extensive details throughout the whole airport area, FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting, and supreme PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile
- Fully modeled Boeing Renton Factory with an animated assembly line, where you can see by yourself how 737s are made
- Custom-animated people, vehicles, and trains
- Sound engineered specifically for this product for ultimate immersion
- Fully compatible with Seattle Landmarks MSFS by Drzewiecki Design