After one of the longest development periods ever for a scenery product, Aerosoft’s long-awaited Mega Airport Brussels is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
With Brussels, you will be heading to the heart of Europe. The bustling international hub sees traffic from across the continent regularly visit. Brussels Airlines is by far the airport’s biggest operator, taking passengers across Europe and beyond. Numerous other airlines take full advantage of the airport’s three main runways and modern infrastructure.
Developer Jo Erlend has well and truly stepped up his game with the latest release. Mega Airport Brussels comes with a plethora of details that provide an accurate rendition of the airport. Large amounts of ground clutter can be found across the huge airport area, which has been covered in custom textures and buildings. Terrain and runway profiles are accurate, whilst approach and runway lighting depict an accurate representation of what is there in the real world.
Some of the more innovative technology found in the scenery includes an all-new VDGS module that works with numerous gates at terminals 1 and 2. The safe dock system is able to detect the aircraft type and interact with an external app that gives you TOD and more information. Finally, there is a functional ‘Apron Warning System’ that is dynamic based on the weather conditions at the airport.
Aerosoft Mega Airport Brussels is ready to buy now from Aerosoft for €20.97.
Watch the official trailer here.
- Includes a highly accurate recreation of Brussels Airport (BRU, EBBR)
- Highly detailed models with high resolution textures
- Custom jetways with correct variations for each terminal pier
- Ambient passenger movements inside and around the terminals
- Large amounts of ground clutter and service equipment at aircraft stands and parkings
- Custom ambient ramp traffic bringing the apron to life
- Up to date taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate taxiway lighting including custom runway guard lights
- Approach and runway lights adapted to match real world counterparts
- Custom aerial image covering the airport boundary and surrounding area
- Accurate terrain and runway profiles
- Custom windsocks and other environment dependent animations
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- Functioning “Apron Warning System”
- Terminal interior for Pier A, B and connector building
- Stands support AI traffic that has airline parking codes
- Proximity triggers for hangar doors (TUI & Lufthansa) and apron gates (N4 and Sabena aerospace)
- Supports the Aerosoft VDGS module with highly accurate T1 and T2 safedock systems