Following the release of the trailer last week, Aerosoft / Captain7’s Nuremberg Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator has been released.
Nuremberg Airport sees plenty of traffic passing through its doors each year, with a focus on low-cost carriers such as Ryanair. It has plenty of destinations across Europe including destinations such as Palma, London, Belgrade, Paris, Barcelona and many more. Whilst only having one runway, there is plenty of parking across the Apron, with some gates even having jetbridges for passenger comfort.
Aerosoft and Captain7 have put in a lot of effort to ensure that this rendition of Nuremberg Airport is as detailed as possible. The airport has been designed based on the most recent data, including the latest modelling of the main terminal building and Hangar 2.
There is also extensive use of realistic material texturing, realistic night lighting and the use of the new airport light system for taxiways. Other features include animated jetways, custom ground traffic (with lighting and sounds), FAI gates and also numerous static aircraft dotted around the apron.
You can buy Nuremberg Airport for €16.77 from Aerosoft or SIMMARKET.
- Highly realistic rendition of Nuremberg Airport based on most recent data
- Highly detailed buildings with internal modelling of the terminal and Hangar 2
- Sloped runway and taxiways based on real world data
- Accurate taxiway, apron and stands layout
- Includes the newly build P4 car park
- Custom aerial image covering the airport area
- Custom taxiway signage
- Realistic materials (depiction of reflective/non reflective materials, bump maps…)
- Realistic night time dynamic lighting
- Using the new MSFS airport lighting system for taxiways with custom made models for this airport
- Smart features like:
- Animated jetways
- Moving custom ground traffic with proper animations, lighting and sounds
- Animated characters
- Upgraded service definition file (e.g., stairways available at gates that don’t have jetway)
- Open / Close FAI gate
- Static aircraft with proper liveries and registrations