Since the recent release of the Accu-Sim Comanche 250, the team at A2A Simulations has been hard at work on an update to address bug fixes and general improvements. Now, version 1.1 of the aircraft is available for download.
This first update for the Accu-Sim Comanche 250 includes an extensive list of fixes and improvements that aims to make this already solid add-on even better. In all, the version 1.1 update includes over 50 changes to the aircraft. Most notably, the Comanche 250 has improved compatibility with popular utilities, like FSEconomy and OnAir, improved hardware compatibility for key switches, like the autopilot and battery switches, the tablet is now clickable if the Boeing 787-10 add-on is installed, the engine cooldown sounds have been restored, and much more.
Downloading this new update is straightforward as users simply need to redownload the installer from the A2A Simulations website, with no need to uninstall the product first. A2A Simulations has also confirmed that the update will not erase airframe or engine hours that flight simulator pilots may have already accumulated.
- Added fix for torque spike that was causing very occasional aircraft ‘flips’
- Improved compatibility with third-party utilities including FSEconomy and OnAir
- Added message on installation to warn user if their EXE.xml file is corrupted
- Improved handling of unwanted trim inputs sent by default MSFS autopilot
- Improved telemetry support for force-feedback devices
- Added barometric pressure to altimeter tooltip in legacy mode
- Improved hardware switch compatibility for autopilot
- Improved hardware switch compatibility for battery switch and starter button
- Improved animation smoothness of controls surfaces and yoke
- Added animation lag to main door
- Added functional external handles to the cabin door from nearby walkaround positions
- Added persistent altimeter pressure adjustment
- Fixed reversed propeller pitch LO and HI shortcuts
- Revised tablet controls to indicate if at least one chock or tie down is placed
- Fixed XML conflict with aircraft registration fonts
- Fixed tablet not being clickable if B78XH (B787-10 Heavy) add-on is installed
- Fixed reversed yoke animation when moving ailerons during walkaround
- Disabled walkaround once aircraft is in motion
- Added “PilotVR” entry to cameras.cfg
- Improved support for MSFS ATC calls
- And much more!
To check out the full version 1.1 announcement and changelog, visit A2A Simulations’ website.