Taking to their forums, A2A Simulations has announced that their Accu-Sim Comanche 250 product for MSFS has been updated to V1.4.
With this release, the developer is preparing the Comanche 250 for deployment on the MSFS marketplace. To achieve this goal, the developer has indicated that the aircraft’s sound system has been updated to use the Wwise interface. This also means that the standalone HelperA2AserviceMSFS.exe is no longer part of any future installations.
Additionally, the developer has mentioned that numerous smaller bugs have been fixed, including the engine heater. Its fix should come just in time to equip users for the winter weather conditions in the northern hemisphere going forward.
Users who want to update their version of A2A Simulations’ Piper PA-24 Comanche 250 can do so through the “Comanche Check for Updates” function in the A2A Simulations folder in the Windows start menu. Alternatively, users can also redownload the installer from their in-store account page.
For more information, feel free to head to the official forum thread linked here.
Updated Features List
- Updated sound system to use Wwise interface
- Removed HelperA2AserviceMSFS executable and its entry in exe.xml
- Removed master volume slider from tablet as this is now controlled by the MSFS master volume slider
- Restored proper engine preheater functionality
- Slightly improved performance of battery at very low temperature
- Improved handling of custom joystick shortcuts with the new functions added to MSFS SDK in SU13. (The change will take effect after saving config using the updated Input Configurator.)
- Fixed GTN 750Xi not being shown as selected in tablet after restart
- Enlarged environment occlusion to prevent long blades of grass from poking through cockpit floor
- Fixed point and drag interaction when using gamepad
- Fixed symmetry of navigation lights
- Fixed wing loading displayed on tablet when metric units are selected
- Fixed transponder ident light remaining on if lit when avionics power switched off
- Modified beacon lighting to eliminate slight leak onto cabin ceiling
- Removed pitch control out of range log warning
- Updated Hobbs and tachometer counters to show tenths of hours digit as black on white
- Corrected mistyped instance of ‘crankshaft’ in maintenance details of tablet