Laminar Research has updated X-Plane 12 with a new build that addresses some of the bugs found in X-Plane 12.06.
The changelog for 12.07 RC1 is relatively small as it was intended as a bit of a fix for some of the bugs found in X-Plane 12.06. However, the new release marks the start of the team moving forward with new features for the flight simulator.
Those of you who use VR will be pleased to know that some of the bugs found in previous versions have been addressed, including for those who use the HP Reverb G2.
Listen to the X-Plane Development Update
Further to the release of the new build, members of the X-Plane development team took to Discord to discuss what the future of the platform looks like. Delta_Who hosted a small panel with both Austin & Ben from Laminar Research who gave a rundown on what to expect moving forward. You can listen to the recording from the livestream thanks to YouTube member Julo. We’ll do our best to recap in a future post.
You can get the update now for X-Plane 12.
- XPD-14439 Data Output Missing If OS Main Monitor Not Used for Flight
- XPD-14440 Bug report “mouse wheel does not rotate dials with multi-monitor setup
- XPD-14448 – TCAS data set can crash.
- VR whiteboard sometimes missing
- Fixes for HP Reverb G2 – Including controllers not accessing the right joy file