Update 10-Feb-2024 @ 18:35z: SoFly has released the airport collection and released a new trailer to showcase it.
== Original Story ==
SoFly has announced their second airport scenery to be the Skopje Airfield Collection. The collection will feature the airfields LW75 Stenkovec, LW67 Kumanovo and LW74 Logovardi, and can all be found in North Macedonia, some distance from each other, making them a perfect addition to discover the country and fly around with friends.
All three airports will feature highly detailed custom models, complemented by high-resolution textures. The sceneries will also feature some small animating elements, such as an “animated hangar” with controllable door. The scenery will also feature “Easter Eggs throughout”, but did not elaborate on this further.
SoFly’s Skopje Airfield Collection will be available on the MSFS Marketplace soon for PC and Xbox.
- Three airfields in a single package: LW75 Stenkovec; LW67 Kumanovo; LW74 Bitola Logovardi
- On-site photography used to recreate the airfields to the highest standard
- 4K resolution texturing throughout
- Custom-made 3D objects, which bring life to each airfield
- Animated hangar with controllable door
- Created and designed by renowned developer Teo Gerovski
Disclaimer: SoFly is owned by Calum (Co-Founder of FSElite). We are posting this as a news article to the flight simulation community. We are not endorsing, reviewing, or sharing any personal feelings on the product or SoFly. We will limit SoFly content to news articles.