Scenery developer SamScene has released Wuhan City and Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The city in China has over 10 million residents and plenty of towering buildings, unique landmarks and plenty of history.
Wuhan has various shrines, temples, bridges and other landmarks that have been faithfully recreated in Microsoft Flight Simulator. In total, SamScene has added over 500 custom buildings and apartments, along with many more hotels, banks and more. All of the buildings and landmarks have been created to a high standard, with the use of PBR materials for a realistic look.
In addition to the city itself being recreated, SamScene has also included a ‘medium design’ of Wuhan Airport (ZHHH). This includes a rendition of terminals 1 and 2 and supports animated jetways. This is a more ‘basic’ version of the airport and is designed to be somewhat representative of the airport in its current state.
- Over 500 custom iconic buildings and apartments
- Many 3D models of buildings, apartments, hotels, banks, landmarks
- Yellow Crane Tower with night effects
- All buildings with PBR material
- Beautiful night effects of most buildings
- Bonus: medium design of ZHHH airport with terminal 1,2
- ZHHH airport with animated jetway