Following the announcement last week, RDPresets has released Stuttgart Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Stuttgart Airport (EDDS) is the primary gateway to the capital city of the German state of Baden-Württemberg, Stuttgart. The single-runway international airport serves as a hub for Condor, Eurowings, and TUI fly Deutschland. With extensive European service and green areas surrounding the airport, Stuttgart Airport will make for an exciting destination for all flight simmers.
The airport comes with a bunch of features including custom-modelled airport buildings, a fully replicated 3D interior (with 3D passengers), custom ground objects and accurate night lighting. Over 1000 clutter objects were placed on the apron and surrounding areas to make the airport as realistic as possible.
You can buy your copy through Contrail for €17,80 (excluding VAT). It is also available through other stores such as SIMMARKET and directly through the RDPresets website.
- Animated Jetways
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport
- Full Custom High Replica 3D Interior including 3D Passengers
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area’s
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality
- Performance optimizations
- Accurate night lighting
- Custom taxiway signage
- Ground traffic