After the release of their Gibraltar scenery, RDPresets is back with yet another sunny holiday destination: Faro. Faro International Airport (LPFR), officially named Faro – Gago Coutinho International Airport, serves the city of Faro in Portugal. The airport is a focus city for easyJet and Ryanair.
RDPresets rendition of the airport comes with high quality modeling and textures. The scenery includes a terminal interior together with 3D passengers, a functioning VDGS system and a lot of custom modeled objects for ground clutter. The scenery also expands beyond the borders of the airport itself, including some of the surrounding area. All this has been done while taking performance into account.
RDPresets’ Faro Airport is available for €19,99 through their own website.
- Realistic replica of LPFR – Faro Airport
- Completely custom modelling and texturing with PBR textures on the whole airport
- Full Custom 3D Interior including 3D Passengers
- More than 1000+ clutter objects on the apron and surrounding area’s
- Realistic and functioning VDGS
- Custom ground textures, faithfully recreating the asphalt differences like reality
- Performance optimizations
- Accurate night lighting
- Custom taxiway signage
- Ground traffic