Scenery developer Orbx have released their first landmarks product for X-Plane, brining the Australian cultural mecca of Brisbane to both X-Plane 12.
Having already brought their landmarks and cityscape series to Microsoft Flight Simulator, Brisbane is now available in X-Plane 11 & 12.
The scenery features custom night lighting, animated marine traffic, a hand-crafted mesh and over 100 custom buildings.
Also included are three different helipads across the city, as well as an update of Brisbane Airport to v1.2 for X-Plane 12, which includes fully reworked ground markings and weather-influenced textures.
You can purchase a copy of Orbx Landmarks Brisbane City Pack for XPL11 and XPL12 at the Orbx store for $19.34 AUD.
- Over 100 custom-made objects and buildings highlight some of Brisbane’s famous chilled vibe and artistic culture
- Perfectly matched with YBBN Brisbane Airport for X-Plane 11 & 12
- Animated Marine Traffic using GroundTraffic for X-Plane 11 & Living Scenery Technology for X-Plane 12
- Custom Night lighting throughout the city
- Hand-crafted mesh
- 3 separate helipads located at Heliport Alexandra Hospital YMAT, Heliport Brisbane Hospital YRBH, and Heliport Mater Hospital YPRI