Developer MXI Design has released Thessaloniki Airport (LGTS) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The airport is the third-largest airport in the country after Athens and Heraklion and sees over 6 million passengers visiting each year.
Features for the airport include highly detailed ground polygons and markings, detailed airport buildings, and PBR implementation throughout. There is also a basic interior model for both terminals you can explore freely. Be sure to spot the animated passengers in and around the area as you do look around.
- Up to date ground layout
- High detailed ground polygons and markings
- High detailed modeled airport buildings for best rendition of the airport
- PBR implementation to airport buildings
- Basic interior model of both terminals for gives a depth
- Animated passengers and flags