After a small teaser announcement last month, MK-Studios has now released Montréal-Trudeau International Airport (CYUL). The airport serves the city of Montréal in Canada. It’s visited by a large variety of carriers, both domestic and international, with destinations all over the world. The airport is also a hub for Canadian flag carrier Air Canada, as well as Air Transit and OWG.
MK-Studios’ scenery features a highly detailed and accurate rendition of the airport. It comes complete with custom modelling for the airport and other buildings, jetways and other airport facilities and vehicles. The terminal buildings feature a detailed interior with signage, benches, desks and passengers.
A high resolution satellite image provides coverage of the airport as well as its nearby surroundings at a 20cm/pixel resolution. Furthermore, the ground features custom polygons with lines, markings and wear and tear effects. Also included is elevation data based on a high quality LiDAR scan.
Though MK-Studios’ release does not come as a total surprise, it will be surprising to see what this means for FlyTampa, who have previously indicated to be working on Montréal-Trudeau Intl. Airport as well.
MK-Studios’ version of the airport can be picked up for $27.95 AUD via Orbx Direct.
- Highly detailed and realistic rendition of Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (CYUL)
- Airport elevation data based on high-quality LiDAR scan
- Custom, 20cm/pixel satellite image covering the airport and the closest surroundings
- Custom ground polygons with thousands of lines, markings, and dirt
- Handcrafted 3D models of buildings, jetways, and airport facilities
- Realistic lighting for immersive day and night operations
- AI compatible