Developer MK-Studios has released Malaga Airport (LEMG) for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Malaga is a great location to get some winter sun if you’re in Europe and want to escape the bitter cold and snow.
Malaga Airport is a prominent international airport located in the Costa del Sol region of southern Spain. It is served by many airlines including Ryanair, easyJet, Wizz Air, Iberia, Vueling and many others. The vast majority of its 18.5 million passengers are international tourists. Despite being a more leisure-focused route, it’s one of Spain’s busiest airports.
MK-Studios has crafted the airport to include a detailed rendition of the Spanish airport, along with airport interior, custom ground polygons with environmental textures and effects, along with realistic lighting. There is also custom-made 3D models, jetways, tunnels and airport facilities to create a lifelike experience. MK-Studios has also included airport elevation based on a high-quality LiDAR scan, and incorporated a working VDGS system.
- Highly detailed and realistic rendition of Malaga Airport LEMG
- Airport interior modeled
- Airport elevation data based on high-quality LiDAR scan
- Nool VDGS
- Custom ground polygons with thousands of lines, markings, and dirt
- Handcrafted 3D models of buildings, jetways, tunnels, and airport facilities
- Realistic lighting for immersive day and night operations
- AI compatible.