After its release for MSFS, JustSim has now brought their Oslo Airport Gardermoen (ENGM) to Prepar3D v5. The airport serves the capital city and region of Norway. The airport a rich history, dating back all the way to the 1700’s when it was used as a military ground. In 1912 the station saw its first flight and became equipped for military aviation. The nazi’s built the first airport facilities after their occupation of Norway, and in 1946 the airport took over its main hub position from Fornebu airport, which had been the main airport serving Oslo until that point. Oslo Gardermoen Airport has a recognisable and distinctive wooden terminal structure.
JustSim’s rendition of the airport comes with full compatibility with FTX Global Base and FTX openLC EU by Orbx. It features native SDK PBR materials, texture baking effects and animated jetways. VDGS is provided by GSX if you have this installed. The scenery also includes custom animated ground vehicles. The scenery is available for roughly €10,00 from SimMarket.
- Fully compatible with FTX Global Base by ORBX
- Fully compatible with FTX openLC Europe
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepad3D-PBR materials used.
- Visual Docking Guidance System (GSX Ground Service) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Animated Jetways (GSX Ground Service)
- Custom GSX Ground Service settings for scenery (parking’s specifications, vehicles, pushback and boarding services) – see a manual for scenery after installation!
- Dynamic lighting of the apron
- 3D models now use PBR materials
- High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
- High resolution building textures
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Surrounding area with custom autogen
- Fully AI traffic compatible with accurat AFCAD file
- Excellent night effects
- Optimized for excellent performance
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting
- Automatic season change for vegatation, high resolution phototerrain
- Realistic reflections on glass